Charity Challenge Inc. gives it major donations to charities each year at the Charity Challenge Luncheon during July/August. The Charity Challenge Wish List’s purpose is to give charities in the community a chance to request funds during the year for an emergency need situation outside the normal donation time frame of Charity Challenge Inc. The Wish List donations are usually less than $1,000.
Any charity who would like to be considered for the Charity Challenge Inc. Wish List will need to submit a request in writing (letter or email is acceptable.)
Your request must include:
- The name of the charity to be considered, address, email, and contact person’s phone numbers.
- A short explanation of what is the emergency need situation.
- Monetary amount of assistance needed.
- How the funds will be used.
- And any other pertinent information regarding the emergency situation.
The selection committee (made up of Charity Challenge Board Members and/or longtime volunteers) will review all applicants. If not selected, any applicant may reapply for consideration again.
Recipients will be notified prior to check being given so that arrangements can be coordinated for a check presentation.