$30,000 minimum, with some goods and services included
Print Deadline is April 22, 2016
- Primary marketing position (ex. Budweiser’s Charity Challenge XXXI 2016 in all advertising including TV, radio, t-shirts, billboards, brochures, press releases, etc.)
- On air interview with top company executive during the television program, which is aired in the seven central Florida counties on Brighthouse Networks.
- Featured sponsor of one of six athletic events held (ex. Volleyball tournament sponsored by YOUR COMPANY NAME).
- Company name on event program cover.
- Company name listed as Title Sponsor on billboards advertising this event.
- Company name and logo on official event T-shirt.
- Prominent name and logo display on posters distributed throughout Central Florida retailers and offices.
- Company inflatable placement.
- Product exclusivity for event sales.
- Prime expo booth location in the Charity Challenge Expo Park in which your company may display products, distribute literature, offer premium or promotional items, distribute product samples, etc.
- Mention of company and/or product by announcer every 15 minutes during event.
- Your company banners placed at event.
- Company name displayed on sponsor board as a Title Sponsor.
- Company name in event program.
- Free commercial advertising in Charity Challenge television program (based on availability).
- Complimentary VIP invitations to all celebrations, receptions, and parties associated with various phases of the event, which provide excellent exposure for your company and products.
- The money you donate will be 100% tax-deductible.