Charity Challenge is an annual event which takes place on May 17, 2014. This is an event for hospitality entities such as restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, and apartment communities. The teams are made up of employees and apartment residents, who compete against each other in various activities such as an obstacle course, tug-of-war, canoe relay, volleyball, tubing relay, and basketball shootout. This is a great way to form employee unity and reduce turnover rates by keeping them loyal to your company. All of your team’s contributions go to the charity of your choice. So, are you up for the CHALLENGE?! Why not??
Are you going to be one of the teams for Charity Challenge 2014? Sign Up Today!!!
Team Requirements for CCXXIX Teams
- Company must be from the Hospitality Industry or an Apartment Complex. Or your company must be a member of a hospitality or apartment association such as, CFHLA, FLRA or AAGO.
- Need at least 6 people to compete (3 males and 3 females)
- Donation of $500, with at least half going to the charity of YOUR choice. However, the entire $500 is tax-deductible.
- Teams can have as many participants as they wish, as long as they have all registered and signed the insurance waiver.
- Teams must consist of at least three females for each event, except in the tug-of-war, only two females are required.
- Hospitality teams must consist of only paid employees of the company.
- Apartment developments must consist of rent-paying residents and/or paid employees of the complex.
- All participants are required to sign an insurance waiver prior to competing.
- All teams will be asked to donate at least $100 in gift certificates that we can distribute to our valued volunteers.
- Basketball Shootout- Shoot from various distances for most points
- Kayak Relay- Three-Two person (1 women 1 men) lap, using best time
- Obstacle Course- Race through series of obstacles, using the best time
- Tubing Relay- Six-person relay, using best overall time
- Tug-of-War Contest- Team with rope marker on their side after 90 second wins
- Volleyball Tournament- Team scoring 11 points and a two-point lead wins
These dedicated teams have committed to their community by registering a team!
2014 REGISTERED TEAMS:
Absolutely Amazing Refinishing, Inc
Blue Green The Fountains Resort
Bonnet Creek – Hilton & Waldorf Astoria I
Bonnet Creek – Hilton & Waldorf Astoria II
Bright House Networks
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Buffalo Wild Wings(B-Dubs) I
Buffalo Wild Wings(B-Dubs) II
California Pizza Kitchen – Waterford Lakes
Camden Apartment Homes
Double Tree by Hilton-SeaWorld
Embassy Suites Orlando-International Dr.
Epoch Management, Inc.
Ethos Vegan Kitchen
Florida Citrus Sports
Gators Dockside I
Gators Dockside II
Gators Dockside III
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center I
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center II
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Lake Weston Apartments
Loews Hotels I
Loews Hotels II
Longhorn Steakhouse LBV
National Personal Training Institute I
National Personal Training Institute II
Nickelodeon Suites Resort
Oasis at Wekiva
Old Key West-WDW
Omni Orlando Champions Gate Resort
Picerne Corporate Office
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
Reunion Resort & Club, Wyndham Grand Resort
Rosen Hotel and Resorts I
Rosen Hotel and Resorts II
Royal American Management, Inc.
Senses – A Disney Spa
Stratford Point Apartments
Swan and Dolphin-WDW
The Kessler Collection
Universal Parks & Resorts
Valet Waste/Buyers Access
Villages at Millenia/Concord
Westgate Resorts I
Westgate Resorts II
Willow Key Apartments
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort I
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort II
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort III
Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek
Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive