Charity Challenge is an annual event which takes place on May 17, 2014. This is an event for hospitality entities such as restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, and apartment communities. The teams are made up of employees and apartment residents, who compete against each other in various activities such as an obstacle course, tug-of-war, canoe relay, volleyball, tubing relay, and basketball shootout. This is a great way to form employee unity and reduce turnover rates by keeping them loyal to your company. All of your team’s contributions go to the charity of your choice. So, are you up for the CHALLENGE?! Why not??
Are you going to be one of the teams for Charity Challenge 2014? Sign Up Today!!!
Team Requirements for CCXXIX Teams
- Company must be from the Hospitality Industry or an Apartment Complex. Or your company must be a member of a hospitality or apartment association such as, CFHLA, FLRA or AAGO.
- Need at least 6 people to compete (3 males and 3 females)
- Donation of $500, with at least half going to the charity of YOUR choice. However, the entire $500 is tax-deductible.
- Teams can have as many participants as they wish, as long as they have all registered and signed the insurance waiver.
- Teams must consist of at least three females for each event, except in the tug-of-war, only two females are required.
- Hospitality teams must consist of only paid employees of the company.
- Apartment developments must consist of rent-paying residents and/or paid employees of the complex.
- All participants are required to sign an insurance waiver prior to competing.
- All teams will be asked to donate at least $100 in gift certificates that we can distribute to our valued volunteers.
- Basketball Shootout- Shoot from various distances for most points
- Canoe Relay- Two three-person runs, using best time
- Obstacle Course- Race through series of obstacles, using the best time
- Tubing Relay- Six-person relay, using best overall time
- Tug-of-War Contest- Team with rope marker on their side after 90 second wins
- Volleyball Tournament- Team scoring 11 points and a two-point lead wins
These dedicated teams have committed to their community by registering a team!
2014 REGISTERED TEAMS:
Absolutely Amazing Refinishing, Inc
Blue Green The Fountains Resort
California Pizza Kitchen – Florida Mall
California Pizza Kitchen – Waterford Lakes
Camden Apartment Homes
Ethos Vegan Kitchen
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Lake Weston Apartments
National Personal Training Institute I
National Personal Training Institute II
Nickelodeon Suites Resort
Omni Orlando Champions Gate Resort
Palm Key Apartments
Picerne Corporate Office
Stratford Point Apartments
The Kessler Collection
Valet Waste/Buyers Access
Villages at Millenia/Concord
Willow Key Apartments
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek