Here’s a useful list of “To-do’s” while getting prepared for Charity Challenge this year!
- Pay Team Registration Fee
- Invite other restaurants, clubs, hotels, theme parks and apartment complexes to compete against us!
- Order Team T-Shirts
- Order Team Tent
- Send in gift certificate(s), recommended 4- $25 gift certificates, for volunteers.
- Begin stretching regime- very important!
- Assign people to each event; 3 males & 3 females per event, except tug-of war, 2 females and 4 males.
- Raise money for the Governor’s Cup and Mayor’s Trophy
- Attend the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception on May 7, 2015 at the Varsity Club, Orlando Citrus Bowl.
Team Packet: For easy and instant access, download the Team Packet for this year’s Charity Challenge XXX. Just click on the following links below to get your “WINNING TEAM” together! Please take the time to review and print “The Source” which contains important information such as our hotel special, official tent and t-shirt companies, rules and regulations and schedule for this year’s challenge. A copy of this packet will be given out to each team captain at the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception.
2015 Team Packet
- THE SOURCE-2015
- CAPTAINS INSTRUCTIONS
- SIGN-UP FORM
- PLAYER EVENT BREAKDOWN FORM
- Charity Challenge XXX Poster-coming soon.
We encourage you to show your support of Charity Challenge, your company, apartment complex or charity by creating team shirts. Our official T-shirt Company is DURABLE SAFETY PRODUCTS.
They have been given the rights to use our logo for the use of creating T-shirts. We will NOT provide you with our logo. If you want a shirt, hat, etc. made and want to include the Charity Challenge logo, you must place those orders with DURABLE SAFETY PRODUCTS.
Contact: Loretta Barfield at 407-792-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Kirby Rental is the official tent rental company of Charity Challenge XXX.
10×10 is $149
20×20 is $264
$50 for setup, delivery, cover-walls
and pickup (tax is not included).
For all your tent needs for the day, please contact
For your convenience a special rate will be arranged for Friday, May 15th and Saturday, May 16th with one of the downtown hotels for those who want to stay the weekend while attending Charity Challenge.
Please contact our office at 407-339-3888 or keep checking back for updates.
Charity Challenge will be having a VIP Room open for ALL participates on Friday, May 15th and Saturday, May 16th. Special details will be available soon!