Here’s a useful list of “To-do’s” while getting prepared for Charity Challenge this year!
- Pay Team Registration Fee
- Invite other restaurants, clubs, hotels, theme parks and apartment complexes to compete against us!
- Order Team T-Shirts
- Order Team Tent
- Send in gift certificate(s), recommended 4- $25 gift certificates, for volunteers.
- Begin stretching regime- very important!
- Assign people to each event; 3 males & 3 females per event, except tug-of war, 2 females and 4 males.
- Raise money for the Governor’s Cup and Mayor’s Trophy
- Attend the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception at Saddle Up Orlando on Monday, May 23, 2016 from 6:00pm-9:00pm
Team Packet: For easy and instant access, download the Team Packet for this year’s Charity Challenge XXXI. Just click on the following links below to get your “WINNING TEAM” together! Please take the time to review and print “The Source” which contains important information such as our hotel special, official tent and t-shirt companies, rules and regulations and schedule for this year’s challenge. A copy of this packet will be given out to each team captain at the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception.
2016 Team Packet:
WE WILL HAVE ALL TEAM BRACKETS ON SITE.
For all registered teams: We will email you a team packet in April and have a hard copy for you at the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception on Monday, May 23, 2016 at Saddle Up Orlando.
We encourage you to show your support of Charity Challenge, your company, apartment complex or charity by creating team shirts. Our official T-shirt Company is DSP.
They have been given the rights to use our logo for the use of creating T-shirts. We will NOT provide you with our logo. If you want a shirt, hat, etc. made and want to include the Charity Challenge logo, you must place those orders with DSP. Contact: Loretta Barfield at 407-792-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Team Tents: Tent information coming soon.
Hotel Information: Special details will be available soon!