Here’s a useful list of “To-do’s” while getting prepared for Charity Challenge this year!
- Pay Team Registration/Donation of $500 per team.
- Invite other restaurants, clubs, hotels, theme parks and apartment complexes to compete against us!
- Send recommended 4- $25 gift certificates ($100 total), for volunteers, to Charity Challenge office.
- Begin stretching regime- very important!
- Assign people to each event; 3 males & 3 females per event, except tug-of war, 2 females and 4 males.
- Raise money for the Governor’s Cup.
We encourage you to show your support of Charity Challenge, your company, apartment complex or charity by creating team shirts. Our official T-shirt Company is DURABLE SAFETY PRODUCTS.They have been given the rights to use our logo for the use of creating T-shirts. We will NOT provide you with our logo.
If you want a shirt, hat, etc. made and want to include the Charity Challenge logo; you must place those orders with DURABLE SAFETY PRODUCTS. Contact Loretta Barfield at 407-792-6365 or email@example.com to place your order.
For further details, click the rule book The Source 2013
We make this too easy for you. Download the Team Packet for this year’s Charity Challenge XXVIII. Just click on the following links below to get your “WINNING TEAM” together! Please take the time to review and print ”The Source” which contains important information such as hotel special, official tent and t-shirt company, rules, regulations and schedule for this year’s challenge.