Volunteering has never been SO much fun! Imagine an environment filled with lively, energetic people from the hospitality industry and apartment complexes competing for bragging rights, for fun and for charity. Volunteers are an integral part of our organization because Charity Challenge, Inc. is an ALL volunteer organization! We have a need for reliable individuals to work various aspects of this amazing event. We encourage companies to round up co-workers and volunteer as a group!
Here are the areas that we need help with:
- Event Set-Up: Friday, May 16, 2014 We create the whole event this day from 7am-7pm!
- Charity Challenge Event: Saturday, May 17, 2014 Variety of areas to help with, such as:
- Guest Services: Parking Lot, Volunteer check-in, Grounds Beautification, etc.
- Tubing: Score Keepers, Team Check-In, Time Keepers
- Volleyball: Referees, Scorekeepers, Team Check-In
- Tug-of-War: Time Keepers, Team Check-In, Referees, Score Keepers
- Canoe Relay: Score Keepers, Time Keepers, Team Check-In
- Obstacle Course: Score Keepers, Time Keepers, Team Check-In, Spotters
- Basketball Shoot Out: Scorekeepers, Timekeepers, Team Check-In
- Event Break-Down: Sunday, May 18, 2014 ‘Roll’ it up and ship it out 7am- 7pm!