Here’s a useful list of “To-do’s” while getting prepared for Charity Challenge this year!
- Pay Team Registration Fee
- Invite other restaurants, clubs, hotels, theme parks and apartment complexes to compete against us!
- Order Team T-Shirts
- Order Team Tent
- Send in gift certificate(s), recommended 4- $25 gift certificates, for volunteers.
- Begin stretching regime- very important!
- Assign people to each event; 3 males & 3 females per event, except tug-of war, 2 females and 4 males.
- Raise money for the Governor’s Cup and Mayor’s Trophy
- Attend the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception: TBD
Team Packet: For easy and instant access, download the Team Packet for this year’s Charity Challenge XXXII. Just click on the following links below to get your “WINNING TEAM” together! Please take the time to review and print “The Source” which contains important information such as our hotel special, official tent and t-shirt companies, rules and regulations and schedule for this year’s challenge. A copy of this packet will be given out to each team captain at the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception.
2017 Team Packet: Coming Soon
WE WILL HAVE ALL TEAM BRACKETS ON SITE.
For all registered teams: We will email you a team packet in April and have a hard copy for you at the Manager’s Kick-Off Reception.